Centralny Port Komunikacyjny sp. z o.o. fully respects the right to privacy and protection of process data.
To whom does this Privacy and Cookies Policy apply?
This document applies to persons who are users of the www.cpk.pl website.
Who is the data controller?
The controller of the website under the www.cpk.pl domain, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, is Centralny Port Komunikacyjny sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warsaw.
How can I contact the data controller?
- to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- using the form available at: www.cpk.pl
- in writing, to the address: ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warsaw.
Scope, purpose, period and legal basis of personal data processing
Personal data of Users shall be processed in systematised sets which we define by the purpose of their processing. We process these data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose set. The following list covers collections, scopes, purposes as well as the period and the legal basis of the data processing.
|Data category||Scope of the processed data||Purpose of processing||Storage period||Legal basis|
|Candidates applying for the offered position||
personal data sent by the candidate
processing of personal data for future recruitment
|Persons using the contact form||
enabling contact with the website users
6 months after last correspondence
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest pursued by the controller
|Persons using the form for Public Consultations on the Strategic Location Study||Data provided by the person taking part in Public Consultations on the Strategic Location Study||
Ensuring the participation of the public in the preparation of the draft document Strategic Location Study of the Investment of the Solidarity Transport Hub carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 3 October 2008 on the provision of information on the environment and its protection, public participation in environmental protection and environmental impact assessments.
up to 25 years, in accordance with the provisions issued on the basis of Article 6 section 2 of the Act of 14 July 1983 on the national archival resource and archives (Journal of Laws of Laws of 2018, item 217, as amended).
Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity to fulfill legal obligations of the Data Controller, resulting from the provisions of the Act of 3 October 2008 on the provision of information on the environment and its protection, public participation in environmental protection and environmental impact assessments.
Maintaining constant communication with the interested parties, informing the customers about updates in relation to the project in progress
until the consent is withdrawn or the processing purpose ceases to exist
Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – consent
The consent given to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User at any time in the same manner as it was expressed by the User. Personal data processed on the basis of consent shall be processed until the User withdraws his/her consent.
The User's consent can be expressed by ticking checkbox or by typing his/her e-mail address in the Newsletter window.
Moreover, during the User's visit on the Website contents, the data obtained from the User's computer (or other device) concerning its activities within the website are automatically collected. These data do not have features identifying the User. Such data include, in particular, system logs.
When the User visits the Website, the data from his/her web browser are automatically collected. Such data include the IP number, access time, contents of cookies related to the Website, information about the operating system and browser, as well as other data made available by the User's computer (or other device) depending on its configuration.
How is the data security ensured?
Centralny Port Komunikacyjny sp. z o.o., being the Website Controller, ensures the protection of personal data and applies appropriate organisational and technical solutions preventing interference with the privacy of the User by third parties. Our actions are aimed at guaranteeing the User the sense of full security at the level corresponding to the applicable law, in particular to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Are personal data made available?
Personal data of the User may be provided at the request of Centralny Port Komunikacyjny sp. z o.o. to the entities which process them, in particular:
- Minister of Infrastructure,
- Government Plenipotentiary for the Solidarity Transport Hub for the Republic of Poland,
- and other authorised bodies under the provisions of law.
If it is necessary to make personal data available to third parties, the Organisation requires them to preserve confidentiality and security of information and use it only to provide us with a given service. The Organisation has concluded relevant agreements on entrusting data processing with the entities to whom we entrust personal data.
Are personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Personal data shall not be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area.
Are personal data subject to profiling?
Personal data shall not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
What are the User's rights regarding personal data?
In connection with the processing of personal data, the Users whose personal data we process shall have the rights related to such processing. The exercise of the following rights depends on the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Right of access to data
The User shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the ADO (Personal Data Controller) whether the ADO processes his/her personal data and, if so, the User shall have the right to:
- access his/her personal data,
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of their data or the criteria for determining that period, the rights vested in the User under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards used in relation to the transfer of such data outside the European Union,
- obtain a copy of his/her personal data.
Right of rectification of data
The User shall have the right to rectify and supplement the personal data provided by him/her. The User has the right to request us to rectify these data (if they are incorrect) and to supplement them (if they are incomplete);
Right of erasure of data (right to be forgotten)
If, in the opinion of the User, there is no reason for the ADO to process his/her data, he/she may request that they be erased. The User shall have the right to request the erasure of personal data if:
- he/she has withdrawn a specific consent to the extent that personal data have been processed based on his/her consent;
- the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- he/she has lodged an objection against the use of his/her data for marketing purposes;
- he/she has lodged an objection against the use of his/her data to maintain statistics on the use of the Website, and the objection has been deemed well founded;
- the User's personal data are being processed unlawfully
Despite the request to erase personal data, due to the lodging of an objection or withdrawal of consent, the ADO may retain certain personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending claims. This applies in particular to personal data including: first name, last name, e-mail address and application history, which the ADO maintains for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of our services.
Right to restrict processing of data
The User shall have the right to request that the processing of his/her personal data be restricted solely to the storage of the data or performance of actions agreed upon with the User, if, in the opinion of the User, the ADO has incorrect data concerning the User or processes them groundlessly, or the User does not wish the data to be erased since they are necessary for the User to establish, pursue or defend claims or for the time of lodging an objection against the processing of the data. The User shall have the right to request restriction of the use of his/her personal data in the following cases:
- when he/she questions the accuracy of his/her personal data, then the ADO shall restrict their use for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of the User's data;
- when the processing of the User's data is unlawful and, instead of erasing the data, he/she requests that the use of the data be restricted;
- when the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the ADO collected or used them, but they are necessary for the User for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending claims;
- when the User has lodged an objection against the use of his/her data, the restriction shall take place for the time necessary to consider whether, due to the specific situation of the User, the protection of his/her interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests which the ADO implements when processing the personal data of the User.
Right to object
The User has the right to lodge an objection at any time against the use of his/her personal data if the User's data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of products and services. If the User exercises this right, the ADO shall cease processing the data for this purpose. If the User's objection proves to be well founded and the ADO does not have any other legal basis for processing the User's personal data, the ADO shall erase the User's data against the use of which the User has raised an objection.
Right to data portability
The User has the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. CSV, his/her personal data provided to us based on his/her consent. The User may also instruct the ADO to send these data directly to another entity.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The User shall have the right to report to the Organisation complaints, inquiries and requests concerning the processing of his/her personal data and the exercise of his/her rights. If the User considers that the Organisation processes his/her data unlawfully, he/she may file a complaint in this matter with the supervisory authority with its registered office at ul. Stawki 2 in Warsaw.
The User can exercise his/her rights by reporting a request to the address: [email protected]
In the event of reporting, the Organisation shall use its best endeavours to identify the request as soon as possible. However, the request is not always possible to be implemented. For example, the right of erasure of data cannot be exercised if the Organisation is obliged to store the data under a provision of law.
What are cookies?
The Organisation shall process personal data using cookies for the following purposes:
- adaptation of the content of web pages to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the web pages; in particular, the data collected by cookies allow for recognition of the device of the website User and suitable display the web page adjusted to the User's individual needs;
- creation of statistics which help understand how website users use the web pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- remembering the interactions taken, e.g. answers given while conducting Internet surveys;
The legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data shall be the legitimate interests of the ADO consisting in ensuring high quality services and ensuring security of services.
Period of using cookies
- Session cookies – are stored on your device only when using the www.cpk.pl website;
- Permanent cookies – are stored on your device as long as they have a set lifetime or until you remove them. We do not make available the collected cookies to unauthorised persons, and no third parties have access to cookies
Resigning from the acceptance of cookies
The User can always resign from cookies. Regardless of the web browser he/she uses, the User can use the option to disable cookies for both a specific site and all web pages visited by him/her. You can find out how to use this option at the manufacturer of the browser used by the User (Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari). However, if the User chooses to remain on the website without disabling the cookies, he/she agrees to download them.
For more information about cookies, see wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Changes in this Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Organisation reserves the right to modify this document. Changes will be made available to Users through a publication on the Website. We recommend checking this site frequently and referring to the date of the last update above.